What is ExPharmPro?
ExPharmPro is a computer assisted learning package containing five programs which simulate animal experiments in Pharmacology. These programs can be used to demonstrate drug on different animals systems. The package is user friendly, highly interactive and full of animated sequences which make simulation appear realistic.
The current version of ExPharm consists of five programs:
- 1. Effects of drugs on rabbit eye
- 2. Bioassay of histamine on the ileum of guinea pig
- 3. Effect of drugs on ciliary motility of frog oesophagus
- 4. Effect of drugs on isolated frog heart
- 5. Effect of drugs on blood pressure (BP) and heart rate (HR) of dog
For whom is the software?
ExPharm Pro is aimed at medical, pharmacy and dental undergraduate students doing a course in Pharmacology. The software can also be used for the students of paramedical courses such as nursing, medical laboratory technology and physiotherapy.
Click here for more information on ExPharmPro